Every Refund and Return are treated by Conivix with reasonable care and skill.
This Refund Policy concerns exclusively Transaction fees and Users’ Funds. This Refund Policy does not cover any transactions between the Users related to purchase-sale of crypto-currencies, as well as GHS, and it does not refer to any refunds for purchased crypto-currencies and GHS. Conivix undertakes to make its best efforts to assist the Users in case of any disputes related to refunds of purchased crypto-currencies and GHS. Refunds and Returns in excess of the original amount are prohibited.
1. Banking Day: is the business day of a bank. Banking days include all the days when offices of a bank is open for business to public. Usually banking day is all day except Saturday, Sunday and legally defined holidays.
2. Business Day: means every official working day of the week in Lithuania.
3. Chargeback: means return of the User’s money by his/her Issuing Bank due to the disputed and/or fraudulent transaction.
4. Eligibility Criteria: means the set of requirements that must be met for Refund or Return.
5. Return Form: means the Conivix form to be completed by the User, who has requested for his/her Funds to be returned.
7. Funds: means a certain amount of money (Fiat currency and Cryptocurrency) transferred to and accumulated on the User’s Account.
8. Issuing Bank: means the bank that has issued payment card to the User as Cardholder.
9. Refund original amount: means the precise amount of Transaction fee deducted from the amount of certain User’s Transaction.
10. Refund Form: means the Conivix form to be completed by the User, who has requested the Refund.
11. Refund: means giving back the amount of Transaction fee paid by the User with regard to certain Transaction.
12. Return original amount: means the precise amount of the User’s Funds accumulated on his/her Account.
13. Return: means giving back the User’s Funds transferred to his/her Account.
14. Transaction Charges: means any fee charged by a bank/financial institution upon processing a valid refund request. All other terms and definitions in this Refund Policy are used in the same meaning as under the Terms and Conditions.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The User who has paid for the Conivix services, i.e. paid a transaction fee, or has funded his account may request a Refund or Return in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria as further set out herein. Refund/Return will only be considered where the User complies with the Eligibility Criteria in full. Where the User fails to meet any of the Eligibility Criteria, Conivix shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to decline the User’s request for a Refund/Return. In order to apply for a Refund/Return, the User must request and complete a Refund Form/Return Form and send the respective form to the Conivix support address. You can obtain the Refund/Return Form under request sent to support@Conivix.io To prevent Prohibited Conduct, all payments and information related to Refund/Return may be verified by Conivix . In such case, Conivix may request the User to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the User’s Payment Card and Invoice or/and any other prove of the fact that disputed payment was made. In case if the User fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) days upon the Conivix request or in case of any doubts as to authenticity of provided documents, Conivix shall be entitled to decline the User’s Refund/Return request. Conivix shall process the User’s Refund Form/Return Form as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on stated reasons for the request. In any case, Conivix shall notify the User on the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out herein. Refund/Return request will only be approved or declined after meticulous verification made by Conivix . NOTE: Submission of Refund Form/Return Form does not guarantee that the User’s request will be satisfied.
4. REFUND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All requests for Refund will only be accepted where notice is received by Conivix no later than forty-eight (48) hours after made Transaction. Notice mentioned in para (i) above should be provided to Conivix by completing Refund Form. Completed Refund Form should be sent to the Conivix electronic address with ‘ Refund Request’ in the subject line.
5. RETURN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All requests for Return should be provided to Conivix by completing Return Form. Completed Return Form should be sent to the Conivix electronic address with ‘Return Request’ in the subject line. Conivix provides the Return using the same means of payment as the User used to pay, unless the User expressly agrees otherwise.
6. PROCESSING TIMELINE
Within fifteen (15) Business Days as of the date of Refund From/Return Form receipt, Conivix shall contact the User to request further information (if required) and the User shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable but in any case no later than fourteen (14) days following such request. Conivix shall notify the User by e-mail on its final decision regarding Refund/Return: within fifteen (15) Business Days following the receipt of the last requested additional document or information; within twenty (20) Business Days following the receipt of Refund Form/Return Form if no further information or document is requested. Refund/Return will be processed without undue delay, and in any event within fourteen (14) days beginning with the day on which the Conivix agrees that the User is entitled to a Refund/Return. The User will have no Refund/Return: When requested by Conivix to do so, the User fails to provide Conivix with information or/and document(s) within the terms set herein. If Conivix suspects that the User has, or is, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity, including Prohibited Conduct. There is no ground for Refund/Return. NOTE: Conivix reserves the right to lock the User’s Funds while Refund/Return investigation is in process, which means that the Funds could be inaccessible during such investigation.
Conivix expects the User to contact it using Conivix contact details to resolve any problem or issue related to his/her payments before the User makes any Chargeback request. This Section does not affect any rights and/or claims, which the User may have against the bank/financial institution. Conivix will investigate any Chargeback requests made by the User and in response will inform the User’s Issuing Bank whether any Service or Transaction has been cancelled. Conivix reserves the right to suspend User’s account and lock User’s Funds during the chargeback investigation procedure.
Any charges, which arise upon processing Refund/Return, shall be borne solely by the User. Such charges will be deducted from the final amount of Refund/Return. This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the legislation. Terms and conditions of the Refund Policy are subject to change by Conivix and in the case of any amendments, Conivix will make an appropriate announcement. The changes will apply after Conivix has given notice. In case if the User does not wish to accept the revised Refund and Return Policy, he/she should not continue to use Conivix Services. If the User continues to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, his/her use of the Services to be bound by the new Refund Policy and Return.